Wednesday, January 17, 2007

Lest we forget.-II

The day after I came back, feeling all knotty, at the splendid facilities one of the city hospitals claimed it had lined up for attracting foreign clientele, this photograph(if the link does not connect direct to the photo, click on the page 3 on the sidebar) that the Deccan Chronicle had carried of 16-year-old Kalpesh hit me with all its bone chilling pathos. One can debate endlessly over the shock value the paper must have been aiming it, but then this is `unprettified'
reality. If it was meant to disgust, then such disgust is a most welcome response.

******

Friend Sanjeev Ramachandran has done a fark and come up with this line up on the Ash-Abhishek engagement. Just waiting to see what they will do to Shilpa Shetty...

******

This is for all ye blogger-bashers: Kiruba Shankar has come up with this
which just goes to prove that the `Indian blogosphere', as Kiruba so lovingly describes it,
is, in reality, the commune of the future. This is as good as one can get.

12 comments:

The Ugly One said...

the links are not working miss.

Vani said...

Ugly one: checked and then checked once again. The links do work!
Ciao!

The Ugly One said...

of course, the links do work. so you are the education correspondent who wrote about common university bill. i think you should have been more attacking. at least write the real thing in your blog. check out mine -(

Nandhu said...

just to let you know that i am reading ur blog too! good to find u in the blogsphere. do write as often as u can. and thanks for stopping by my blog. do continue with ur comments.

Ranjitha said...

hey have changed the url to my blog :-)

Ranjitha said...

hey have changed the url to mine...

Anonymous said...

Hi,
My name is Ambica.G am presently doing my final year Msc. Electronic Media at Anna University.I am doing my research with regard to "blogging and journalists" and if you can mail me(ambi.pri@gmail.com) i can get in touch with you with regard to my research. Thanks.

Anonymous said...

Hi,
My name is Ambica.G am presently doing my final year Msc. Electronic Media at Anna University.I am doing my research with regard to "blogging and journalists" and if you can mail me(ambi.pri@gmail.com) i can get in touch with you with regard to my research. Thanks.

Ranjitha said...

sigh...dunno if prev comment came. asked update illaya

Vani said...

Nandhu:
Thanks be to you. Do drop in, whenever you can.

Vani said...

Avronea:
Yep, we are on now. Ciao!

Vani said...

Avronea:
Yep, we are on now. Ciao!