Tuesday, September 11, 2007

Me is mighty happy.....

....about my Wiki debut.

With Jana Gana Mana being the flavour of the season, it feels good to sing along. Thanks, whoever it is that put it there.

The Madanapalle trip was perhaps the best assignment I ever had....more so, because of the visit to Jiddu Krishnamurthi's house and meeting up with those who had shared time- space with him.
Am not the spiritually inclined type, but this was the closest approximation to an on-job pilgrimmage I ever had.

I stood before the phantomic Olcott house-- at the same spot, perhaps, from where the first-ever lilt of Jana...was heard--and shivered in the almost-summer heat. History lay before me, sunning itself like a familiar beast. At JK's ancestral house, impeccably maintained by his afficianados, I still remember the goosebumps.

The Wiki entry has only made the best of memories even better.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hmmm..maybe Madanapalle needs a A.R. Rahman too to make it more popular...nice piece.

Anonymous said...

Ippolenthu neenga Vani 'Tsunami' Doraisamy illa...
Vani 'Wiki' Doraisamy :)