Saturday, February 25, 2006

Meanwhile....a reader's choice

A reader who says he stops by my blog every now and then has taken offence to my use of the m* word in one of my posts. The word does not need to be stated explicitly in that context when the word `self-pleasuring' would have served the purpose equally well, he says. ``Unless you want to go in for mere shock-value, I suggest you use the more tactful word,'' he says and has even threatened to stop reading my blog if I persist.
Since this is a very embryonic blog---only 368 hits in nearly three months, my merciless clicks counter tells me--that can't afford to lose any of its readers for now, I bow in deference and the word stands immediately replaced....

4 comments:

Ranjitha said...

Riiiite :-P

Vani said...

Yep, avronea....been there, done that!

Anonymous said...

Vani:
Seems you are a veteran in these matters. So, why don't you find a dude to satisfy your lust?
And, stop posting these blogs.
Anonymous

Vani said...

Dear Anonymous:
One doesnt really need the likes of you to know--enlightenment!!enlightenment!!--what to post and what not.
Anyway, who gives a damn about your observations on my veteranship? What were you, a fly on my wall?
All I can say is--get a life, bro or sis or whatever creature that you are--and stand up and be counted.
But, be my guest, anyday...blogs are democratic enough spaces to suffer even the terminally insane :)